Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Online suite

In conjunction with making the "Official Snowbird" business cards described below, I needed to flesh out our online resources. I created a new gmail account, this blog and a twitter account. Obviously, the blog is self-explanatory as you are reading it.
I also listed an old website on the business card. time will tell if I can renovate that website to host various materials that don't really fit into the scope and purpose of a blog and a twitter. I don't like Facebook so I'm not going there.

Why bother with all of this stuff? Simple--it's a matter of Identity and Self-Esteem.
Why be a faceless grain of sand on the snowbird shores? Why not put a little sparkle in our sand grain? Why not stand out a little from all the other trillions of sand grains? That's what personality is all about. We're happy to call ourselves snowbirds and we're happier to celebrate the fact and provide our family and friends with ways to follow in our snowbirds steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter